Hot air brushes come in various shapes, but the most common are round brushes. Round hot air brushes are great for multiple styles and offer the most versatility. Paddle hot air brushes and comb hot air brushes don’t necessarily blow out hot air. Some only heat up and act more like hair straighteners.
Some hot air brushes offer only high or low temperature options. If you want control over your hot air brush’s temperature, choose a model with a heat dial. Some hot air brushes come with options for cold air, too.
Barrel and bristles
Hot air brush barrels are most commonly made of ceramic, tourmaline, or chrome. Ceramic and tourmaline are excellent choices for smoothing hair, but they are usually more expensive than hot air brushes with chrome barrels.
Pay attention, too, to the bristle material. Higher-quality bristles made of sturdy materials won’t break off as quickly over time, and they’ll make the brushing process a lot smoother.
A rotating barrel makes styling and adding volume to your hair a lot easier. A rotating hot air brush automatically twirls around your hair to add body. If you want to create a lot of volume with your hot air brush, look for a model that rotates in different directions, which will give a more natural finish. For the most versatility, choose a hot air brush that allows you to shut off the spin function.
If you have long hair, a long barrel is the way to go. A hot air brush with an extended barrel makes it easier to reach all sides of your head and can accommodate more hair.
Is your hot air brush comfortable to hold and maneuver? This is especially important for users with long, thick manes, which take longer to style. Look for extended swivel cords to ensure you can work all around your head easily.
Make sure your hot air brush is lightweight enough to hold for the time it takes to style your hair. Fatigue can set in quickly when styling with a heavy tool.
Watch out. Not all hot air brushes are capable of drying hair. For the most convenient styling, choose a hot air brush that can dry wet or damp hair. Using a hot air brush that’s not made for wet styling can damage your hair and the brush.
- 【Multifunctional Hair Dryer Brush】: A perfect combination of dryer, culer, straightener and brush. HIPPIH hair dryer & styler volumizer ensure to blow dry hair and meantime can makes your hair culer or smooth. One Step hair dryer and volumizer for blow-drying and hair styling, easily create beautiful hairstyles.
- 【Advanced Ionic Technology】: HIPPIH hair brush blow dryer with the ceramic coating distributes the heat evenly, penetrates the hair quickly and dries from the inside out. Negative Ionic technology design for saturating the airflow to improve hair condition, Helping break down water molecules, allowing for faster drying and also nourishes, smoothes hair and makes it shiny, reduces ruffles and saves time.
- 【Simple Operation & Unique Design】: HIPPIH hot air brush with 360 degree rotating power cord fallows flexibility for you to move freely. Anti-scald design ensures your safety when using. Designed with nylon pin & tufted bristles prevent hair tangles, make the hair fluffy and natural. Easily create volumes to your hair.
- 【Easy to Use & Customized Settings】: 3 adjustable heating levels, ensure you can customize the temperature gradually endless appearance and style. The temperature control of the curling brush allows you to lock your hairstyle quickly and effectively, making it ideal for all hairstyles. 1000 Watts of power provide just the right amount of heat for 110V.
- 【APPLICABLE RANGE】: HIPPIH hair brush dryer offer a modernized way to dry, straightener & curl hair. Suitable for men and women, suitable for family use, suitable for all hairstyles, can be used for stage, dating, party, work, and travel styling design.